<$BlogRSDURL$>

sexta-feira, julho 07, 2006

Inocencia perdida 

Comentario de um adepto ingles admirador da seleccao portuguesa (hoje, num jornal britanico de referencia). Parece-me sincero. Em boa parte, partilho a mesma opiniao.
PS - Ouvir Scolari culpar o arbitro uruguaio foi muito muito triste.

"I have always been confirmed Portuphile, I have loved their football ever since Euro 96. I have always stood up for them and on many occasions I have felt the hysteria about diving and how cynical they are has been frankly bollocks. The Rooney Ronaldo issue being a case in point. HOWEVER tonight they have pushed me to far, boys tonight you were pathetic not only were you crap and unimaginative, you also proved all your critics right you dived right left and centre. God knows it takes a lot for me to agree with Alan Shearer but deep in my heart I knew he was right tonight. If you are losing the good will of committed Portuphiles like me its no wonder others totally condemn you, I am very very dissapointed, Euro 96 seems so long ago now. To be honest Italy would have creamed you anyway three nil."

Comments: Enviar um comentário

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?